Join GO! the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park schools network, enabling teachers to find out how their school and students can benefit from the exciting opportunities in the Park.
The new GO! schools network will be made up of all secondary schools within the boroughs of Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest. Go! will ensure that schoolchildren living in the boroughs around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park benefit from opportunities such as:
· Career programmes
· Outdoor learning
· Curriculum based programmes
· Access to venues
· Events, festivals and more
To find out more or register your school visit Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park website.
View Tube Secondary School Offer
Thanks to funding from London Legacy Corporation (LLDC), FSC are pleased to offer your school one free school session at View Tube for Key Stage 3, 4 or Alevel.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is an inspiring example of Science and Geography in action including topics such as Rebranding, Regeneration, Sustainability, Globalisation and Social, Economic and Environmental Impacts.
FSC staff will bring these topics to life developing a local case study that can be used in exams. The FSC staff will liaise with you before your visit to tailor the content of your course to your curriculum requirements.
The course will take place in our classroom at View Tube, with panoramic views across the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park towards the Stadium, Aquatic Centre, and ArcelorMittal Orbit where the changes to the Park can be seen first hand.
- One free 2 hour session per GO! school available until July 2014
- 50% discount for additional classes
- Any secondary group e.g. KS3, KS4, A-level, or G&T
- Up to 35 students and 5 teachers
- Based at View Tube, accessing Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park from April 2014
- Option to extend to a full taught day (fees apply)